A whole food product for your dog. Concentrated organic Chaga mushroom powder combined with organic Canadian blueberries is powerhouse of an antioxidant. My superfood combination has the ability to boost your dog's immune system, protect your dog from oxidative stress, and is known to help relieve IBS. One of the amazing health benefits of chaga mushrooms is that they are also known to slow down the immune system that is on overdrive - like dogs with allergies and autoimmune disease like arthritis. And, by combining organic blueberries with chaga mushrooms, it can help encourage healthy tear ducts in your dog.
Note: Your dog only needs a tiny amount and my jar size reflects that.
Known to help with:
- Boosting immune system
- Anti-tumor (cancer fighting)
- Ease IBS and helps balance the gut
- Can lower cholesterol
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Fruiting Body Only
- Hot Water & Alcohol Extraction ratio: 9:1
- Polysaccharides >30%
- Triterpene >2%
- Polyphenol >5%
- Organic Canadian blueberries
- Chaga is sustainably cultivated by a Canadian company on living birch trees in an organic-certified Siberian forest. Ensuring a high concentration of betulinic acid and triterpenes.
When introducing any new item to your dogs diet do so gradually.
- Suggested use – 1/16 tsp per 30 lbs - once a day
- 1 to 15 lbs = 1/16 tsp
- 16 to 30 lbs = 1/8 tsp
- 31 to 60 lbs = 3/16 tsp
- 61 to 100 lbs = 1/4 tsp
- Store in a cool dry place away from humidity, heat, and direct light
- Mushrooms are not that tasty for some dogs, so I recommend mixing with yogurt, kefir, bone broth, organic coconut oil or even butter (Dr. Ihor Basko recommendation) to help with the taste.
REAL NUTRITION COMES FROM REAL FOOD
Superfoods are nutritionally dense whole foods. Perfect for raw fed, kibble fed, and home cooked diets.
Hand packed in Muskoka.
30 g | 100 mL in a recyclable glass jar