Wholesome Foods and Wellness Products for Pets

Here Kitty Kitty Mice
  • Here Kitty Kitty Mice
  • Here Kitty Kitty Mice
Here Kitty Kitty Mice - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
Whether your cat prefers Catnip or Honeysuckle, we have what they want.
You’re probably familiar with catnip and the fun reaction it causes, but what if your kitty doesn’t like catnip? There’s an alternative: honeysuckle! Approximately only 70% of cats possess the gene necessary for enjoying catnip, leaving about 30% of the population to delight in a honeysuckle habit. Reactions to both Catnip and Honeysuckle include rolling around, meowing, purring or growling, drooling, kneading, chasing invisible prey, and a dreamy or spaced-out mood. Some cats play hard for a short while and then crash out for a couple of hours after indulging in catnip or honeysuckle play. 
** Patterns may vary