Organic Lion's Mane mushroom is made from the entire mushroom, not just mycelium. This gives it a high beta-glucan content that's third-party tested at 25% minimum.
Lion's Mane is rich in hericenones and erinacines, which can help support cognitive and neural function for dogs of all ages. This unique mushroom targets the brain and nervous system:
- Offers help for anxious dogs
- Can help with signs of cognitive dysfunction
- Great for dogs with depression
- Can help nervous function in dogs with neural or vertebral diseases
- Gut and Metabolic Support
Lion's Mane is a gut-friendly way to help dogs maintain a consistent weight and supports a normal blood sugar levels for dogs with diabetes.
Active Ingredients per 585 mg (1/4 tsp)
Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) Mushroom Extract .................. 585 mg
Inactive Ingredients: None