- BleedClot Pet is NOT a styptic powder. BleedClot Pet is a human medical-grade blood coagulant. Would you put styptic powder in a human? Why would you put it in your pet? BleedClot Pet is new to the consumer market but has been proven for over 10 years in animals, including in studies published in medical journals. BleedClot Pet redefines first aid for pets.
- HOW TO USE: Pour BleedClot Pet into the wound generously, and apply firm pressure. The blood will coagulate and bleeding will stop quickly. Unlike other products that need to be removed, BleedClot Pet is safe in the wound and can be left in the woundsite. Stopping bleeding is the core of First Aid - And when your pet needs it, you will be happy you have BleedClot Pet.
- For Small Nuisance Cuts Severe Bleeding Wounds (Including Arterial)
- Non-Stinging, Sterile on Initial Use, Hypoallergenic
- Completely Safe for Animals, Even if Accidentally Ingested!
Wholesome Foods and Wellness Products for Pets